Since 1859, the Quebec Community Health and Social Services Foundation (QCHF) has been a vital, community-based resource for the care and well-being of those in need.
The QCHF will support the development of vibrant English-speaking communities that:
- Have a sense of the future they want
- Have the knowledge needed to shape their futures
- Have the skills needed to bring about the change they desire
- Have a sense of belonging that roots individuals in their communities
- Have a sense of identity that people relate to
- Have a strong pool of talented people willing to participate in developing their community
- Have opportunities for wide participation
QCHF is a community foundation dedicated to promoting the health and well-being of English-speaking communities in Quebec.
QCHF’s vision for English-speaking communities across the province of Quebec to be:
- Engaged in charitable health and social service activities to promote better access to service in English;
- Equipped with the tools and resources needed to develop and sustain local social innovation projects to support community and social financing initiatives;
- Given access to grants for health and social services charitable activities;
- Beneficiaries of viable local fund raising capacities in the area of health and social services.